Halo Platform - SDK
Software Development Kit - Guides & Information for developing with Halo Platform
This repository will help developers find resources, and instruct where to look for documentation. All public wiki’s, repo’s, and tools will be listed out here and kept up to date.
Pull requests are welcomed.
Halo Platform Improvement Proposals
These are proposals that are submitted and discussed for implementation into the core coin or other halo platform projects. It is open for community involvement and discussion. Please see it at the community that houses it here.
Our general Halo Platform FAQ is hosted at our site wiki
These guides are general guides for development across all of Halo Platform. (Outlined, but not written yet)
- Wallet - Add Token To Contract
- Smart Contracts - Truffle Version
- Smart Contracts - Gas Price & Gas Usage
- Smart Contracts - now and timestamps
- Smart Contracts - Creation
- Smart Contracts - Deploying via Truffle
- Smart Contracts - Deploying via Wallet
- Smart Contracts - Watching Contracts Via Wallet (Not Available Yet)
- DAPP Development - What are DAPPS? (Not Available Yet)
- DAPP Development - How to use Web3 (Coming soon)
- DAPP Development - What is Halo.JS & How to Use it (Not Available Yet)
- DAPP Development - How Feather Client Interacts with DAPPS (Not Available Yet)
- Transactions - Signing a Tx
These are links to specific code repo’s of projects from Halo Platform. Each project will eventually have a wiki for working with that code base.
- Wallet-Vue (Not Available Yet) - The Wallet DAPP used in featherlite.
- Vuex-Web3-Sync - Vuex (vuejs redux store) sync package for bringing web3 into a project easily.
- Halo.js (Not Available Yet) - Halo Web3 provider and backend for featherlite or future tools.
- HAL-9001 (Not Available Yet) - Halo Asset Library for common Vue Utils / Vuetify Modules and components.
- web3js-typings - Typescript Typings file for web3js.
- [Halo-Dex] (Not Available Yet) - The full contract running the Halo Platform Decentralized Exchange.
- [Sample Tokens] (Not Available Yet) - Easy Sample token contracts like what we have deployed to testnet.