Halo Platform - SDK
Software Development Kit - Guides & Information for developing with Halo Platform
This repository will help developers find resources, and instruct where to look for documentation. All public wiki’s, repo’s, and tools will be listed out here and kept up to date.
Pull requests are welcomed.
Halo Platform Improvement Proposals
These are proposals that are submitted and discussed for implementation into the core coin or other halo platform projects. It is open for community involvement and discussion. Please see it at the community that houses it here.
Rule of Thumb
If it works on Ethereum, most likely it just works on Halo Platform. So if you know how to build DAPPS or work with the Ethereum chain, then you can do so on Halo Platform with ease. It also helps that if you have questions or want to learn then you can use learning resources from Ethereum too.
Our general Halo Platform FAQ is hosted at our site wiki
These guides are general guides for development across all of Halo Platform. (Outlined, but not written yet)
- Wallet - Add Token To Contract
- Smart Contracts - Truffle Version
- Smart Contracts - Gas Price & Gas Usage
- Smart Contracts - now and timestamps
- Smart Contracts - Creation
- Smart Contracts - Deploying via Truffle
- Smart Contracts - Deploying via Wallet
- Transactions - Signing a Tx
These are links to specific code repo’s of projects from Halo Platform. Each project will eventually have a wiki for working with that code base.
- Vuex-Web3-Sync - Vuex (vuejs redux store) sync package for bringing web3 into a project easily.
- Advanced Halo.js (Not Publicly Available) - Halo Web3 provider and backend for featherlite or future tools. If you would like to develop a dapp using halo.js to do signing and special features, please contact halo platform developers in discord
- web3js-typings - Typescript Typings file for web3js.
Interface with Halo Platform (Just like interfacing with Ethereum):
Write Smart Contracts: